ARTWAY ® Polymer sheets are a great alternative to Lino, with some key advantages. They’re cheaper than Lino, much easier to cut, and you can use both sides to print with.
Available in opaque blue to match the traditional Lino experience, or clear for image tracing assistance, these polymer sheets have an easily workable, smooth surface and are extremely flexible, so no need to worry about not having a completely flat surface - create large print works with ease.
The Polymer we use is fantastic quality and is now also available, uniquely to Artway, in a huge A2 size (blue only).
- Available in A4, A3 & A2 (blue only) sizes
- 3mm thick
- Great quality polymer sheets - soft, easy-cut with no need to pre-warm
- Suitable for all normal Lino media - water/oil based inks, block printing inks
- No hessian backing, so use both sides for double the value
- IMPORTANT NOTICE - please be aware that this product is NOT suitable for use with laser cutting machinery. Doing so could result in the release of toxic fumes and the risk of fire