The Artway Studio Casebound A4 sketch book in portrait format is traditionally manufactured in the UK for an elegant and professional appearance, using high quality materials, for an excellent balance of quality and practicality.
If you’re looking for a formal journal, professional notebook or an A4 sketch pad for art and design ideas, the generous dimensions and minimalist design of the Studio Casebound range make it the perfect sketchbook for you - the heavyweight, 170gsm, A4 paper can take a variety of media from ink and graphite pencil to soft media - it’s even able to take a light wash for watercolour sketching with only minimal buckling.
Made entirely in the UK, this hard cover a4 notebook contains 46 pages (92 sides) of our premium, 170gsm, Artway cartridge paper. The cover material is Wibalin - a black paper used for its cloth texture and to restrict warping.
The Artway Studio black sketchbook in A4 is stylish and minimalist but also premium quality and excellent value.
- 46 pages (92 sides) of our premium, heavyweight, Artway 170gsm cartridge paper, casebound in hardback
- A4 sketch pad in portrait format (also available in A3 & A5 portrait, A4 landscape, graduate portrait and square sizes - 195mm & 285mm)
- All Artway brand products feature 100% acid free paper
- Simple, elegant design - a beautiful sketch pad for your artistic ideas
- Lightly textured, strong cartridge paper for drawing, sketching and design use cases - also suitable as a watercolour sketchbook