Bespoke Course Kits
For a number of years we have been supplying course kits for students starting their art, design, architecture and textile courses. These kits are totally bespoke - you tell us what your students need and we source the items and provide you with quotes. This means that you can be sure of a competitive price whilst remaining confident on quality and supply.
Our service is built on three equal principles:
1. To make life as easy as possible for you, the organiser!
2. To provide excellent value for your students
3. To ensure that your students have the correct kit for your course at the correct time
Examples of Course Kits we Currently Provide:
- Fine Art
- Foundation Art
- Product Design
- Media Make-Up
- Fashion and Textiles
and many more. Whether your students are studying for GCSE's, A Level's, Foundation, Degrees or just for fun - our flexible service will be able to help.
Delivery and Payment Options
- We invoice and supply the department directly (wholesale departmental order) for you to distribute to the new students
- We set up a unique web page link for you to give to your students from which they can purchase your prescribed kit. All purchased kits get delivered to the department in time for their new course
We are able to supply specialist items (technical drawing, textiles equipment etc) and we can generally source a range of options on a particular product so that you can ensure that your students have the right quality materials for your course.
Get a No Obligation Quote
Standard Kits (that can be modified)
Our standard kits are shown below. This kits can be modified if a fully bespoke kit isn't required. Please contact us for more information and pricing.