Do you have a passion for art & design materials? Do you regularly use them for your own creative work? If you do then our new position of Artway Product & Marketing Guru may be just the job for you!
Artway is a family owned business supplying our own brand creative materials (sketchbooks, portfolios, paint brushes, drawing paper etc) directly into schools, colleges and Universities. We also sell directly to individuals via our own website and via Amazon and eBay. We stock and sell a number of other leading brands such as Winsor & Newton, Daler Rowney and many more.
We are looking for somebody to work part-time in our expanding business to test our products, demonstrate them through videos and to produce high quality and unique product descriptions.
Promotion of Artway and our products via social media (through the use of the interesting and informative content being created!) is a key part of our development plans and therefore is also an important part of this role.
Graphic design skills will also be very useful as improving our brand image / brand consistency across our website, other channels, communications and social media will also be required.
- Testing new products
- Create quality videos and images showcasing the new products
- Provide unique, useful and interesting content for product description on Artway website and other channels
- As above but for existing Artway Products
- Regularly post on Social Media using the material created above
- Create high quality graphics for use on website, emails and social media
- Brand improvement/consistency across all channels and communications
- Update our brochure as and when key products change
- Provide product knowledge to help with telephone queries and customer visits
- A good knowledge of art & design materials and techniques
- Proficient in photography (and videography!)
- Strong descriptive writing
- Proficient in graphic design
- Experienced in using Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest & Twitter
- Ideally, you will be practicing art regularly outside of this role
- Good photoshop and video editing skills
- Experience of using desktop publishing software
- Experience of promoting products via social media
The start date can be flexible but we are keen to get started asap!
Initially part time (minimum of 20 hours per week). Specific hours/days worked can be flexible (within reason!)
£11 - £15 per hour depending on skills and experience
7 Masons Wharf
Closing Date for Applications
Monday 22nd January
Please send us your details via email and we will be in touch.