The University requires ALL STUDENTS to have the following kit list prior to commencement of their course. The complete list (below) is available at a special price (IF ORDERED BY MIDNIGHT ON SUNDAY 17TH SEPTEMBER) from ARTWAY Creative Supplies.
Delivery of Your Kit
Your kit will be delivered free of charge DIRECTLY to the University of Gloucester during the week commencing the 18th of September will then be distributed to you. Please note that this is the only option for delivery for this complete course kit.
Included in your kit
- Koh-I-Noor 12 Professional Graphite Drawing Pencil Set 8B-2H
- Fixative Spray 500ml
- 4 x Drawing Board Clips
- Loxley Compressed Charcoal - 12 Assorted Grey Sticks
- Pentel/Koh-I-Noor Rubber Selection x 3
- Willow Charcoal 30 Assorted Sticks Half Sticks 3mm - 12mm
- Artway Black Drawing Ink 100ml
- 1 x Artway A4 Studio Casebound Sketch Book
- 3M Quality Masking Tape 25mm
- Large Glue Stick 25g
- Swann-Morton Graphic Arts Steel Scalpel No.3 Kit (with 5x10A Blades)
- Pack of 8 x Artway mixed set (hog/nylon/sable) Short Handled Brushes
- 0.1/.3/.5mm Derwent Fine Line Drawing Pen Set - Black
- Artway A3 S-Tuff Bag
Select and Purchase Your Kit
1. If you would like to purchase the kit then please add it your basket. Please note that this kit can only be bought as a complete kit. If you would like to purchase only a few of the items from the kit then these can be bought from this site individually and these will be sent to your home address. Our normal shipping charges will apply.
2. If you would like to add supplementary items from our website then please do so now.
3. If you are happy with your selection, click 'proceed to checkout'
4. Complete your Billing Details and ensure that you complete the 'Student Name' box. Complete the shipping addraess where you want teh items sent to.
5. Make payment. We will email you confirmation of your order
Additional items from our retail website can be added and delivered with your equipment lists. Please select the 'FREE DELIVERY' option at checkout.
If you have any queries then please click here to contact us.