This permanent marker can write on almost any surface, including cardboard, wood, metal, stone, plastic and leather. The Sharpie Twin Tip has 2 different sized tips on opposite ends of the same pen. The ultra fine tip, which creates a 0.5 mm line width, is ideal for writing that must be neat and precise. The fine tip produces a 0.9 mm line which suits a more bold and pronounced style of writing. This marker uses special ink that is water and fade-resistant, and which contains no xylene or toluene, meaning less odour. Its slim, lightweight barrel is easy to grasp and makes writing extremely comfortable.
- Fine Tip or Twin tip permanent marker
- Writes on almost any surface
- Two tips on one marker
- Fine tip: 0.9 mm line width
- Ultra fine tip: 0.5 mm line width
- Water-resistant, fade-resistant and odourless ink