The Department requires ALL STUDENTS to have the appropriate kit list prior to commencement of their course. The complete list (below) is available at a special price (if ordered by Midnight on 17th September) from ARTWAY Creative Supplies.
Included in Your Kit
- 1 x Orchard Bretton A2 Drawing Board with integral metal straight edge, foot & hande
- 1 x Scale Rule: 1:1:5:10:20:50:100:200:500
- 1 x Pentel Mechanical pencil .5mm plus 12 HB leads
- 3 x Erasers - 1 Soft, 1 Putty & 1 Polymer
- 1 x Derwent Graphic Soft Pencil Set - HB, 2B, 4B, 6B
- 1 x Derwent Studio Pencil set - Artist quality coloured pencils
- 1 x Edding 55 Fine Line Pen
- 1 x Artway Cutting Mat - A3 - Self healing
- 1 x Swann Morton Reflex blue stainless steel handle with retractable blade mechanism
- 5 x Swann Morton 10A blades
- 1 x Artway Flat Steel Rule 500 mm
- 1 x Koh-I-Noor Circle Template
- 1 x A4 Studio casebound sketchbook - 170gsm - acid free
- 1 x Linex Eraser Shield
- 1 x Artway Art-tube Large - Clear - 7cm diametre tube - 90cm long
- 1 x Artway Bow Compass 185mm
- 1 x Tervakoski Sketching Roll - 25gsm - 30cm x 100metres
- 1 x Artway A3 S-Tuff Bag - Strong mesh wallet for storing stuff!
- 1 x Linex 5mtr metal tape
- 1 x 30cm Artway Adjustable Set Square with Tracing Edge
- 1 x A1 Clear Plastic Project Bag
- 40 x Clear Push Pins
Order Deadline is 17th September*
*Kits ordered after the deadline will be subject to a 10% surcharge
The specialist nature of these kits mean that we have restricted numbers available. To guarantee delivery on the date below, please order asap.
Delivery of Your Kit
Delivery is to the Department on 19th September
NOTE - It is NOT possible for these kits to be delivered to a private address
Select and Purchase Your Kit
1. If you would like to purchase the kit then please press Pre-Order Now to add it your basket and then Proceed to Checkout
2. Complete your Billing Details and ensure that you complete the 'Student Name' box. Please then UNCHECK the 'I also want to ship to this address' box at the bottom of the page.
3. Enter the following into the Shipping Address:Student Name
4. Make payment. We will email you confirmation of your order
5. Please keep your receipt as you will need it to collect your order
Kits will be Delivered to the Department on the 19th of September
If you have any queries then please click here to contact us.