The University requires ALL students to have the following materials prior to the commencement of their course. These items (below) are available at special prices (if ordered by midnight on 19th September) from Artway Creative Supplies.
Delivery of your Materials
Orders will be delivered to the Department of Planning & Architecture for collection on the 21st of September. If you are unable to collect your kit in person please make alternative arrangements with a colleague or staff member. To receive your items you will require your receipt of purchase - please bring this along on the day.
Included in Your Kit
- Letraset Promarkers - Set 1 (12 set with free blender)
- Kuretake Kurecolor KC500 - Cool Grey Set x 12 Markers
- A3 Professional Marker / Layout pad - Bleedproof
- Inscribe Pastels x 48 Square Edge
- Derwent Studio Pencil set x 12
- Pentel Polymer Eraser
- Edding 55 Fine Line Pen
- 3 x Graphite Pencils (2H/HB/2B)
- Koh-I-Noor Circle Template
- Permanent White Gouache 21ml
- A4 Cutting Mat
- Swann Morton Retractable Blade Scalpel with 5 x 10A blades
- Artway Steel Flat Rule 300 mm
- Digital Vernier Calipers
- Engineers Square (4"/100mm)
- Fine Paint Brush (Size '0')
- Travel Journal - Plain
- Sketching: The Basics. Text Book
Select and Purchase Your Kit
1. If you would like to purchase the kit then please add it your basket. Please note that this kit can only be bought as a complete kit. If you would like to purchase only a few of the items from the kit then these can be bought from this site individually and these will be sent to your home address. Our normal shipping charges will apply.
2. If you would like to add supplementary items from our website then please do so now (see 'SUPPLEMENTARY ITEMS' section below)
3. If you are happy with your selection, click 'proceed to checkout'
4. Complete your Billing Details and ensure that you complete the 'Student Name' box. Please then UNCHECK the 'I also want to ship to this address' box at the bottom of the page.
5. Enter the college/university address as the shipping address. Please remember that delivery is FREE and is to the institution ONLY - there is no provision for delivery to a private address.
6. Make payment. We will email you confirmation of your order
7. Please keep your receipt as you will need it to collect your order
Additional items from our retail website can be added and delivered with your equipment lists. Please select the 'FREE DELIVERY' option at checkout.
If you have any queries then please click here to contact us.