The Artway Studio Spiral Bound sketchbook range is, just like our traditional casebound version, an elegant and professional spiral notebook - available here as a square sketch pad (285mm to each side). As with all of our Studio products, the spiral bound version uses high quality materials, for an excellent balance of beauty and practicality.
A perfect fit as a watercolour sketchbook (the heavyweight, 170gsm, high quality paper can take a light wash with only minimal buckling), the professional appearance of this square sketchpad means it can also be used as a professional notebook, or by students for drawing ideas with graphite pencil and ink. In addition, the silver spiral binding allows for natural expansion, so layered or textile work can be easily accommodated, making the Studio Spiral a perfect square fashion sketchbook.
Fully hardcover and spiral bound in the UK with 1” silver wiro, each square sketchbook contains 46 pages (92 sides) of our premium, 170gsm, Artway cartridge paper. The cover material is Wibalin - a black paper used for its cloth texture and to restrict warping.
Also available in sizes from A3 to A5 and UK-made, the Artway Studio Spiral black sketchbook is stylish and minimalist but also premium quality and excellent value.
- Spiral bound, black cover sketchbook in square 285mm format (also available in A5 landscape & portrait, A4 landscape & portrait and A3 portrait)
- 46 pages (92 sides) of our premium, heavyweight, Artway 170gsm cartridge paper, spiral bound in hardback - 100% acid free paper
- Simple, elegant design - a beautiful sketch pad for your artistic ideas
- Silver spiral binding allows for natural expansion for mixed media or textile work and easy removal of pages
- Lightly textured cartridge paper for drawing, sketching and design usage - also suitable as a watercolour sketchbook (although if this is your primary purpose, may we suggest our new cotton-rag paper watercolour sketchbook?)