The ARTWAY® ENVIRO range of UK-made sketchbooks feature fully recycled, acid-free materials at a fantastic price, with an emphasis on high quality - our cartridge paper is a heavyweight 170gsm, thick enough to take a light wash of watercolour paint or ink.
For ethically-minded or budget-conscious artists who still need high quality materials, our ENVIRO Sketchbooks are a durable and great value solution for your creative ideas.
Coming in a range of wholesale pack sizes from A2 to A5 with each sketchbook containing 36 leaves (72 sides) of recycled 170gsm, lightly textured paper stock, the ENVIRO Sketchbooks are perfect for drawing and sketching in graphite and ink, as well as soft media and markers. The spiral binding allows for expansion when using layered mixed media surfaces or textiles.
- The ARTWAY® ENVIRO range of recycled sketchbooks feature high-quality, fully-recycled materials at a great price, all made in the UK
- The artist quality cartridge paper and hardboard cover are 100% recycled and 100% acid-free
- Durable and flexible sketch pad for a wide range of creative ideas - perfect for artists of all levels
- Contains 36 leaves (72 sides) of heavyweight 170gsm paper
- Suitable for most art, design or fashion purposes - will even take a light watercolour or ink wash with minimal buckling