The new Caran D’Ache range of Swisscolor water soluble pencils are fine quality sets of richly pigmented aquarelle colours. Featuring premium materials, including FSC certified Cedar wood with an eco-friendly, water based outer varnish, these excellent quality pencils feature a soft, waxy 2.8mm lead that is water-soluble and easy to sharpen. Their hexagonal wooden profiles help to prevent rolling whilst providing extra grip. The ability to use these pencils either wet or dry allows for a wide range of techniques - used on their own, or in conjunction with a wide range of other materials.
Incredibly versatile and long-lasting, the Swisscolor Aquarelle range of colouring pencils is available in a set of either 12 or 18, both using the same high-pigment lead that has great lightfastness - perfect for artists of all levels, and a wide variety of surfaces and techniques.
- High pigment colour pencil sets
- Water-soluble, use wet or dry in conjunction with other materials for a range of effects
- Soft lead, for expressive drawings
- Suitable for a wide variety of surface types
- Caran D'Ache Swisscolor - guaranteed quality and premium materials