The Artway Studio Casebound sketchbook range is, just like our Spiral Bound version, an elegant and professional traditionally bound, hardback notebook - available here in the US format of ‘Graduate Large’ (11” x 14” or 355mm x 279mm). As with all of our Studio products, they are entirely UK made note books - the casebound version also using high quality materials, for an excellent balance of beauty and practicality.
If you’re looking for a formal journal, professional note book or a sketch pad for art and design ideas, the generous dimensions and minimalist design of the Studio Casebound range make it the perfect artist sketchbook for you - the heavyweight, 170gsm paper can take a variety of media from ink and graphite pencil to soft pastels or markers - it’s even able to take a light wash for watercolour sketching with only minimal buckling.
Made entirely in the UK, this hard cover notebook contains 46 pages (92 sides) of our premium, 170gsm, Artway cartridge paper. The cover material is Wibalin - a black paper used for its cloth texture and to restrict warping.
Also available in sizes from A3 to A5, and two square format varieties - all UK-made - the Artway Studio Casebound black sketchbook is stylish and minimalist but also premium quality and excellent value.
- Professional sketchbook in ‘graduate large’ format with black fabric cover - a sketchbook for artists with professional aesthetics (also available in A3 & A5 portrait, A4 landscape & portrait and square sizes - 195mm & 285mm)
- 46 pages (92 sides) of our premium, heavyweight, Artway 170gsm cartridge paper, casebound in hardback
- All Artway brand products feature 100% acid free paper
- Simple, elegant design - a beautiful artists sketch pad for your creative ideas
- Lightly textured, strong cartridge paper for drawing, sketching and design use cases - also suitable as a watercolour sketchbook (although if this is your main focus, we recommend our dedicated watercolour pad!)